Frequently Asked Questions
Rivieras General Terms and Conditions are available here.
1. Do I need to create an account to order on Rivieras website?
• It's possible to order without creating a personal account. You just need to fill the information form when finalizing your order, choose the shipping and payment methods and pay your order. You can save your delivery and billing addresses for further use.
• You can also subscribe to the newsletter at this step.
• The return and exchange policy is exactly the same.
2. Why create an account?
When you log into your account,you can access to your order history and pending orders, manage your exchanges and returns, delivery and shipping addresses, manage your subscription to the newsletter and receive special offers.
3. How do I create an account?
• You can either create an account before shopping or during the completion of your order.
• In all cases, after filling the form with your email address and the password of your choice, you receive an activation email. At this step, please check your spam folder to see if the activation email was filtered and make sure to register our email address for further communication.
4. How do Rivieras use my personal information?
• In any circumstances your personal information will be sold or gave away to any other company by Rivieras. Rivieras shall save this information and shall only use it with a view to guarantee secure delivery. Please refer to our CGV for further detail.
5. I've forgotten my password or I can't connect to my account, can you help me?
You can use the function Forgot password on the connection page. You will receive an email to reset your password, just follow the instruction and please note that your previous password won't work again.
6. How do I cancel my account on Rivieras website?
If you want to cancel your account on Rivieras website, please get in touch with the customer service by email, by phone +33 1 43 57 73 13 or through the online chat available in the website's footer.
1. How do I subscribe to the Rivieras newsletter?
• You can register your email address in the blank field situated on the home page (footer right).
• You can also choose to register or not when processing to your order (please make sure to uncheck the box if you don't want to subscribe to the Rivieras Newsletter).
In accordance with the "Database and Privacy" law, Number 78-17 of January 6, 1978, concerning data processing and privacy, we inform persons providing personal data on our site of their rights, specifically their rights of access and updating.
3. How to unsubscribe from the Rivieras newsletter?
• If you don't have a client account, just click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our newsletter.
• If you have an account on the website, you can unsubscribe directly from your account.
1. How to order on your website?
• From the header main menu, you can shop Rivieras products By Models or By Themes, where all our collections are classified by name.
• In the By Models section, many filters can help you to refine your search by color, size, material, etc.
• You can also use the Search tool situated in the header menu to find a specific product.
2. I am having difficulties with ordering, who can help me?
The easiest way to solve the problem is to get in touch with the customer service by email, by phone +33 1 43 57 73 13 or through the online chat available in the website's footer.
3. Can I order by phone or by email?
• Please note that we do not take orders by phone. To order, you need an Internet access to use the shopping cart on the Rivieras website. You can also search for a point of sale near your place in our Store locator.
4. How to cancel or modify my order?
• In that case, please contact us as soon as possible during the Rivieras customer service availabilities.
• We cannot guarantee that we can still modify it, but we will do our best to do so. If your order includes mistakes (address, product reference or quantity), we shall also try to modify it before it is ready to be sent. If, unfortunately, we cannot modify your order, we will cancel it and you will be able to reorder.
• In all cases, please note that once you have received your tracking number, we won’t be able to intervene, as it means that your order's delivery is already being processed.
5. How long will it take to receive my order?
• The time of delivery starts on receipt of your tracking number. Usually, your parcel will be processed by our dispatch services on the same day (except on Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays).
• Please note that the time of processing may be extended to 72 hours in period of mass orders. Please be sure that we always do our best to send orders as soon as possible after validation.
6. How to follow my order's status?
• The order's confirmation received by email means that your order is starting to be prepared. The shipping will also be confirmed in another email mentioning the tracking number.
• Just click on "View my order" to follow the status or log into your account.
7. Where do I get my bill?
As soon as your payment is confirmed, you receive your receipt and your order's number by email. Your receipt is also sent with your order.
8. What happens if my order does not correspond to what I bought ?
In this case, we'll do our best to correct the mistake as soon as possible. If you notice any mistake, please contact us as soon as possible during the Rivieras customer service availabilities.
1. Which payment methods do you accept?
We accept Paypal and credit cards: Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
2. Is it safe to buy online ?
• We use two major means of payment among the most secure, Paypal and credit cards. You will find extensive information about these processes in the Secure Payment section in the footer's main menu.
• Please be aware that, for your first order, we shall check your identity in order to ensure the validity of your credit card. According to your banking establishment, other verifications may be required. Please refer to our CGV.
• Please note that the credit cart used for your transactions must have been delivered in the same country as the order is made.
3. In which currency will I be charged ?
• The final price is always determined and invoiced in Euro. All prices listed in foreign currencies are calculated according to the current exchange rate, and are approximate and purely indicative.
• These prices shall only give you an idea of the final price in the currency of your country, and are subject to potential additional fees, for example bank charges.
• For deliveries in France, Monaco and countries in the European Union, the final price includes VAT and the orders are exempted from customs and import duties.
• For countries out of the European Union, the order addresses are likely to pay charges. Please note that Rivieras don't have any control over these charges and cannot give details about the costs, as customs rules vary from one country to another. You should contact the custom services of your country to evaluate the cost before ordering on the website.
• Please note that if you refuse to pay the possible customs and import duties, we will not be able to refund your order. If you do not live in the European Union, you must seek custom information before ordering.
Please get in touch with the customer service by email or through the online chat available in the website's footer.
1. In which countries do you ship?
You will find the complete list of our countries of delivery in the Delivery section situated in the footer's main menu.
2. How long will it take to receive my order?
The time of delivery starts on receipt of your tracking number. Usually, your parcel will be processed by our dispatch services on the same day (except on Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays). However, the time of processing may be extended to 72 hours in period of mass orders. Please be sure that we always do our best to send orders as soon as possible after validation.
The shipping expenses shall vary according to the destination of the parcel and the number of pairs purchased:
France & Monaco with Colissimo: from €5 for express delivery within 2-3 working days.
Europe E.U with FedEx: from €10 for express delivery within 1-3 working days.
For overnight delivery, your order shall be completed before 12:00. (GMT+1).
Europe Non E.U: from €15 for express delivery within 1-3 working days.
For overnight delivery, your order shall be completed before 12:00. (GMT+1).
North America with FedEx: from €10 for express delivery within 1-3 working days.
For overnight delivery, your order has to be completed before 12:00. (GMT+1).
Asia & Oceania with FedEx: from €15 for express delivery within 2-4 working days.
Middle East with FedEx: from €15 for express delivery within 2-4 working days.
Overseas with Colissimo: from €15 for express delivery within 2-4 working days.
Rest of the world with FedEx: from €20 for express delivery within 2-4 working days.
The exact amount of the shipping expenses will be communicated before completion of the order.
1. Which items are returnable?
• Within 14 days after receipt of your shipment
• In original condition
• Unwashed and unworn
• In the original packaging
2. Which items are non-refundable?
• Gifts or promotional items
3. Is there any charge for return?
• The client is responsible for the return shipping charges, except if mistake on your order from part of Rivieras or in case of defective product.
• Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
• Each return shall be sent by registered post with acknowledgement of
receipt or a tracking number and must clearly indicate “Returned Goods”
for the customs services.
4. Defective items
• You may seek reimbursement or exchange for any defective product and shall return the item(s) within 14 working days after receipt of the order.
• You will be fully reimbursed, including the return fees.
5. How do I return?
• Go the Return & Exchange section situated in the footer's main menu. Enter your order number and email address in the appropriate fields, then select the "Return" option in the drop-down menu and mention the reason.
• Follow the screen instructions and select the items you want to return.
• You will get a confirmation by email with the shipping guidelines.
6. How do I exchange one or several items from my order?
• In case of exchange, you also have 14 days working days after receipt of the order to return the item(s).
• Go the Return & Exchange section situated in the footer's main menu. Select the "Exchange" option in the drop-down menu and mention the reason.
• You will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines.
• Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify
that we have received your item. We will also notify you of the approval or
rejection of your refund.
• If you are approved, then your refund will be processed and a credit will
automatically be applied on the original method of payment, within 10 business days.
Unfortunately, this is not possible, you need to use the dedicated online form to exchange or return a product bought on the Rivieras website.
Still having questions? Email us at email@example.com with
your full name, order number and we will get back to you shortly.
Rivieras shoes are manufactured by artisans who are the guarantee of a traditional hand-crafted savoir-faire. The use of natural fabrics, assembled by hand in our workshops, implies sometimes small differences from a pair to another. With great concern for authenticity, Rivieras has chosen to use traditional 50’s manufacturing practices. We are bringing the greatest care to quality control of our production, to make each pair of shoe the charm and the unicity of each pair of Rivieras.
• Cotton mesh and cotton canvas models: we recommend to remove the leather insole from the shoes, then remove the dust with a soft brush. You can hand-wash your shoes with cool water or machine wash on delicate, max 30°.
• Suede and leather models: we recommend the use of appropriate suede and leather protectors.
- Phone number: +33 1 43 57 73 13
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The online chat is available directly from the website (footer left).
Monday - Friday
10am to 1pm - 2pm to 6pm
For all mail and product return concerning our E-Shop:
Rivieras Leisure Shoes
108 rue de la Folie Méricourt
75011 Paris, France